Our Corporate Partners share our vision of a healthy ocean for marine mammals and humans alike.
Corporate Partnerships at The Marine Mammal Center
Corporate support directly impacts the heart of our mission: to advance global ocean conservation through marine mammal rescue and rehabilitation, scientific research, and education.
Through critical corporate investments, we inspire action to protect the oceans by sharing audiences and broadening a collective community that is passionate about ocean health. Together, we can inspire a new generation of ocean ambassadors.
How can corporate partners help?
Our current corporate partners support our life-saving work by funding youth education programs, sponsoring events, developing mission-aligned cause marketing and contributing to our rescue programs. To join our corporate community, contact us today!
Corporate Partner Benefits:
Each corporate partnership is unique and we customize benefits based on your company’s needs and objectives. Benefits may include:
- Employee team-building at a corporate volunteer day!
- Invitations to private patient releases and other exclusive events
- Recognition on our website and annual report
- Editorial feature in our e-newsletter (70,000+ households)
- Customized social media campaigns or homepage promotion
- Co-branded press release with the option for an onsite press event
- Additional opportunities for onsite engagement with our more than 100,000 visitors
For more information, please contact:
Leah Baumbach | Corporate Relations Officer | BaumbachL@tmmc.org | T: (415) 754-4068