What companies are saying about our Corporate Volunteer Days
I've participated in a number of volunteering activities and found today's was one of the most well-organized and fun events. Thanks for the opportunity! – Levi Strauss
A fantastic experience. Thank you so much for allowing us to tour your facility today. It is amazing what you are doing to help the animals, environment, and the world. Truly inspirational. Thanks again. – Ernst & Young
Corporate Volunteer Days at The Marine Mammal Center offer an exclusive opportunity for you and your colleagues to come onsite, learn about our mission, and work alongside Animal Care Crews, contributing to the rehabilitation of marine mammal patients.
To join us for a Corporate Volunteer Day, we require a minimum financial donation to help sustain our programs as well as offset the cost of materials and staff oversight. For our corporate sponsors who have made generous donations of $5,000 or more, we provide a once-annual opportunity for a group of up to 15 employees to volunteer behind the scenes.
If your company is interested in a Corporate Volunteer day, please contact Leah Baumbach, Corporate Relations Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 754-4068.
Other Ways to Support Marine Mammals
Additional ways that you and your organization can deepen your impact include:
- Provide us with monthly or doubled support through your employer’s payroll deduction or matching gift programs.
- Sponsor our annual gala or community releasesfor an extra-special opportunity for employees and clients to witness our patients return to the ocean.
- Learn more about your ocean footprint and our campaign to stop trashing our oceans.
- Sustain our life-saving work as an individual volunteerand your employer may donate to The Marine Mammal Center in support of your dedication.
- Underwrite one of our education programs that cultivate the next generation of scientists, environmentalists and Bay Area residents!