We have several volunteer opportunities in our Administration, Development and Finance Departments. Support the Center behind the scenes and contribute to its success!
Administrative Support Volunteer
Volunteer in a comfortable, friendly environment; enhance your office skills; boost your resume; and feel good knowing that you’re supporting a good cause. As an admin volunteer, you will assist the Administrative offices with a variety of administrative, database, and communication tasks.
- Collating and mailing acknowledgement letters
- Photocopying documents and filing of paperwork
- Data entry and data clean-up
- Entering class RSVP lists into the Raiser’s Edge database
- RSVP reconciliation and follow-up
- Collecting and mailing brochure requests
- Making follow-up and thank you calls to donors
- Enter mailing and solicitation actions in Raiser’s Edge database
- Create mailing labels and help with large and small mailing projects
- Help organize, gather and store Advancement storage items before events, fairs, etc
- Attend the Introduction Meeting and New Volunteer On-Boarding Training Class
- Commit to one 4 hour shift, once a week Monday through Friday between 9am and 6pm for a minimum of six months
Become a Volunteer!
The first step to becoming a volunteer is to attend a new volunteer Introduction Meeting.