From volunteering on our rescue and hospital teams to attending a fundraising event - each gift of money, time, energy, and equipment makes a real difference to our patients and our mission!
What works best for you?
- Become a Member - For as little as $25 per year, you will enjoy exclusive members-only benefits such as access to Members-Only Night, discounted Docent-led Tours, 10% discount in our gift shop and of course the satisfaction of helping marine mammals get a second chance at life.
- Ways to Give - We offer many ways to give including: gifts in honor or memory of a loved one; vehicle donations; stock, estate or IRA tax elimination gifts; monthly giving; gift memberships and more.
- Adopt-a-Seal® - Adopt one of our famous former patients and receive a gift certificate and photo of your adoptee.
- Volunteer - Join an inspirational group of 1,000 individuals who are the backbone of our organization and help in every possible way, from animal care to admin.
- Take Action - Join millions of others around the world who have a passion for marine mammal conservation and ocean stewardship!
- Awareness Campaigns - Our awareness campaigns are designed to inspire action through awareness about critical issues that effect marine mammals, the oceans, and our own health and well-being.
- Corporate Partners & Community Sponsors - Sponsors provide essential operating support to The Marine Mammal Center and its community campaigns. Get your company involved and you could enjoy the many partner benefits we offer including working with our animal patients during a team building day!
- Events - from animal releases to our annual fun run "Run for the Seals," our events are an amazing way to experience every aspect of The Marine Mammal Center.
Other Ways to Help – you can introduce your friends to the Center, shop our retail stores, donate your car, and even create your own fundraising web page. Visit Ways to Give to find out more. You can also call us at 415/289-7335.