Join us on the 2nd and 4th Sundays of each month for Marine Science Sunday - a FREE engaging ocean-inspired classroom series from our education experts. These interactive classroom programs are great for all ages!
What: Marine Science Sunday
Where: The Marine Mammal Center
When: 2nd and 4th Sundays each month
Time: 10am - 5pm
Cost: FREE Admission!
FREE Marine Science Sunday Presentations - 12:00 PM and 2:00 PM (1 hour sessions)
Interactive classroom presentations take you on a journey into the big blue. Hosted by our expert education team, these multimedia classes focus on a new-topic each month, ranging from Creatures of the Deep to Endangered Species, you'll learn fascinating facts about marine mammals and their watery world.
- Docent-led Tours* - 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM, and 3:00
Get immersed and enjoy a tour of the Center with our trained education docents. You'll hear fascinating stories about our work and the animals we care for, watch a rescue demonstration, see our volunteers in action and view the seals and sea lions from the observation deck. (*Small fee applies, it helps our patients!).
Upcoming Marine Science Sundays for 2014
- August 10 and 24: Under the Bridge: Marine Mammals of SF Bay
- September 14 and 28: Top Predators: Orcas and Great White Sharks
- SPECIAL Marine Science Sunday September 21: Sea Otter Spectacular
- October 12 and 26: Creatures of the Deep
- November 9 and 23: Marine Mammal Diets
- December 14 and 28: Seal and Sea Lion Superstars of 2014
Past Marine Science Sundays for 2014
Click here for directions to The Marine Mammal Center.
Click here for details about other events at The Marine Mammal Center.
Questions? Please contact Adam Ratner at email@example.com
Back to top