Join us on a Docent-Led Tour for an hour of insights and stories!
Please be aware that the Project Headlands road work is underway in the Marin Headlands daily, now through October, 2013, except on weekends. Please use Conzelman road (not the tunnel) to get in and out of the Headlands.
At The Marine Mammal Center, you can expect to see work on our new driveway and future parking area upon your visit. If you wish, you may also park at the Rodeo Beach parking lot and take a short, invigorating stroll up to our hospital. Click here for more information about Project Headlands construction.
Click on the map below for a bigger view. The road highlighted in green is the road to take both in and out of the Marin Headlands.
Join us for an informative one-hour Docent-Led Tour of The Marine Mammal Center. Docents lead participants around the Center's exhibits and viewing areas. Tour guides also provide insights into the work of the Center and share stories about our seal and sea lion patients.
Docent-Led Tours are ideal for individuals and families (fewer than 15 people) that want to learn more about the work of the Center. If your group is more than 15 people, please click here.
From June 10th to September 6th, Docent-Led Tours are offered daily
- Adults: $7
- Seniors (ages 65+) and Students (ages 5 to 17): $5
- Kids 4 and under are FREE
- Members (and 1 guest) $5 each
- FREE if you become a member that day!
- Online registration is available until 12 hours prior to the tour *
* Tours will be available to register online approximately one month before the scheduled tour date.
* Note: you cannot register for a tour within 12 hours of the tour's start time. Please visit anyway - there may be spaces available and you can purchase tickets at our front desk the day of the tour.