Marine Science Sunday Interactive Programs
Join us in person on the second and fourth Sunday of each month for a live program focused on a variety of marine science topics.
Visit our hospital and visitor center in Sausalito, California, to learn more about what The Marine Mammal Center is doing to help save marine mammals found along the California coast and beyond, and learn more about how you can help.
These interactive presentations hosted by our award-winning educators feature multimedia, pictures, video and more to share the stories of amazing marine mammals and the Center’s efforts to ensure the health of these animals and our ocean.
Marine Science Sunday programs are held on the second and fourth Sunday of each month at 12pm and 2pm.
Anyone can participate in the program, but you must reserve a general admission ticket to visit The Marine Mammal Center that day.
When planning your visit, we recommend arriving at least 30 minutes before the Marine Science Sunday presentation. Traffic in the Marin Headlands can get very busy, especially on weekends, so please plan accordingly.
Space is limited and Marine Science Sundays are especially popular, so reserve your tickets today:
- Jan 14 at 12pm or 2pm | Animals of the Arctic
- Jan 28 at 12pm or 2pm | Animals of the Arctic
- Feb 11 at 12pm or 2pm | Parents and Pups
- Feb 25 at 12pm or 2pm | Parents and Pups
- Mar 10 at 12pm or 2pm | Magnificent Migrations
- Mar 24 at 12pm or 2pm | Magnificent Migrations
- Apr 14 at 12pm or 2pm | Super Seals
- Apr 28 at 12pm or 2pm | Super Seals
- May 12 at 12pm or 2pm | Saving Species
- May 26 at 12pm or 2pm | Saving Species
- Jun 9 at 12pm or 2pm | Barking Birthday
- Jun 23 at 12pm or 2pm | Barking Birthday
- Jul 14 at 12pm or 2pm | Marine Mammal Superheroes
- Jul 28 at 12pm or 2pm | Marine Mammal Superheroes
- Aug 11 at 12pm or 2pm | Marine Mammals of San Francisco Bay
- Aug 25 at 12pm or 2pm | Marine Mammals of San Francisco Bay
Book a Tour During Your Visit
Join us for a special experience at The Marine Mammal Center by purchasing tickets for a Guided Tour or Behind-the-Scenes Experience. You’ll hear inspiring stories of marine mammal survival, learn more about the inner workings of our hospital and find out how you can make a difference for these vulnerable patients.