Join us in person on the second and fourth Sunday of each month for a live program focused on a variety of marine science topics.
Visit our hospital and visitor center in Sausalito, California, to learn more about what The Marine Mammal Center is doing to help save marine mammals found along the California coast and beyond, and learn more about how you can help.
These interactive presentations hosted by our award-winning educators feature multimedia, pictures, video and more to share the stories of amazing marine mammals and the Center’s efforts to ensure the health of these animals and our ocean.
Marine Science Sunday Dates
- Sunday, August 14: Marine Mammals in San Francisco Bay
- Sunday, August 28: Marine Mammals in San Francisco Bay
- Sunday, September 11: Sea Otter Spectacular
- Sunday, September 25: Sea Otter Spectacular
- Sunday, October 9: Creatures of the Deep
- Sunday, October 23: Creatures of the Deep
- Sunday, November 13: An Ocean Feast
- Sunday, November 27: An Ocean Feast
- Sunday, December 11: Seal and Sea Lion Superstars of 2022
Marine Science Sunday programs are held on the second and fourth Sunday of each month at 12pm and 2pm starting August 14.
Anyone can participate in the program, but you must reserve a general admission ticket to visit The Marine Mammal Center that day.
Space is limited and Marine Science Sundays are especially popular, so reserve your tickets today.
Book a Tour During Your Visit
Join us for a special experience at The Marine Mammal Center by purchasing tickets for a Guided Tour or Behind-the-Scenes Experience. You’ll hear inspiring stories of marine mammal survival, learn more about the inner workings of our hospital and find out how you can make a difference for these vulnerable patients.
Without leaving your home, you can tune in to Marine Mammal Monday, a virtual program featuring multimedia, pictures, video and a live-streamed educator sharing the work of The Marine Mammal Center and how you can help.