Thank you for your interest in The Marine Mammal Center. Our Public Relations team responds quickly to media inquiries about our hospital, volunteers, research and education programs, ocean conservation efforts and more.
All media requests must go through our PR Department at email@example.com or by calling 415-289-7361.
Advance notice is required before coming out to the facility so that we can make your time as efficient as possible. Unannounced media visits may not be granted. The Marine Mammal Center reserves the right to deny requests and cancel at any time if it is not in the best interest of the patients, staff or volunteers.
Onsite Media Etiquette
- The Center’s number one priority is the safety of its staff, volunteers and patients.
- All media will have a Center escort through duration of visit.
- Reporters, photographers and videographers must obey all onsite safety guidelines.
- The patient’s needs come first.
- The Center reserves the right to limit or exclude the use of its patients.
- Animals cannot be manipulated or moved for media purposes.
- Staff is there to care for the animals and cannot set up specific shots on the fly.
- Customized images must be pre-arranged and may not always be possible.
- Behind-the-scenes footage requires advanced authorization and is directed by Center staff.
Want to film here? See location filming information here.
Images & B-roll
If you are looking for images of the Center or b-roll for non-commercial use, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (415) 289-7361 and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
Email us at email@example.com. Due to the number of inquiries we receive, we cannot guarantee a response.
Email Jennifer Morrow at firstname.lastname@example.org.